Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduations 2008




Ryan graduated from Leigh High School on June 12, '08. It was VERY hot but VERY exciting. We went to a Brazilian restaurant that night called Pampas in Palo Alto. The meat was a little too rare for some of us. But others enjoyed it.
Then the next day, Claire graduated from Dartmouth Middle School June 13.(Friday the 13th) She recieved an award for getting straight A's for all 3 years. Claire had a friend come over to do her hair because she can't do it herself. Doesn't it just look great!!! She went to her first dance that night and thought it was fun. At the end, Kathy came to pick up Claire and was surprised to see the cafeteria filled with crying students. Moving on is hard to do.

4 comments:

ASliceofAndrea said...

woot! yep graduation's are very fun! (yet sad)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the graduates. And good job on the blog setup. I look forward to seeing it change daily. Claire you look very colorful. I went to Dartmouth for one year. It was one of my most vivid years of school.I was in the courtyard when I heard that President Kennedy was shot and I made plan to skip school and go see the Beatles at the Cow palace, but when I learned we were going to have to hitchhike I backed out. That was a good decision on my part and I never did get to see the Beatles in person...Aunt Sandy
PS. I have to be anonymous because I can't remember my password. Big Dummy.

Anonymous said...

Love you blog!!! Can't wait to see more. It was so fun to be at the graduations. Love, Grandma Judy

Unknown said...

Way to go Ryan and Claire! Grandma Hardester was bragging about your good grades. We are excited for Ryan to come to Provo this year.