OK - the top picture is not curtain rods, nor steel bows - want to keep guessing? Think of the jeep.
and the yellow things - they are mushrooms - crazy things and today when I went visiting teaching, one of the ladies I visit - she has them growing in a planter she has on her porch too!
WHAT THE HECK!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE BLOG! Where have I been. I'm so dense! I thought I checked a long time ago and then I just found your link on Andrea's blog. I'm clueless! Yesssss!!! Another great blog to read!
6 comments:
Are those curtain rods in the top pic and mushrooms in the bottom?
The top picture look like Nephi's steel bow that broke. and the bottom looks like mushrooms to me too.
OK - the top picture is not curtain rods, nor steel bows - want to keep guessing? Think of the jeep.
and the yellow things - they are mushrooms - crazy things and today when I went visiting teaching, one of the ladies I visit - she has them growing in a planter she has on her porch too!
Jason says truck springs.
Windsheild wiper blades!!!
WHAT THE HECK!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE BLOG! Where have I been. I'm so dense! I thought I checked a long time ago and then I just found your link on Andrea's blog. I'm clueless! Yesssss!!! Another great blog to read!
Nathan just said they are leaf springs used for giving your truck or jeep a lift. Jacking it up...you know.
Post a Comment