Claudia at her station. The gown has her name embroidered on it.
Monday, December 8, 2008
A Trip to the Hygienist
I had a visit to the dental hygienist today. I have volunteered to be one of Claudia's patients. Awesome! Claudia is finishing up her first semester as a dental hygiene student at Cabrillo College. The drive over to Santa Cruz was beautiful. And the campus is so lovely situated, at least from what I could see, it seems an ideal place to go to school. Sitting in the waiting area I noticed the pictures of the graduating classes through the years. What a trip through hair history! Was a crack up. I'm sure you can imagine. The waiting area had various people, waiting for their hygienist to come get them. It was a buzz of excitement. These students ready to try their handy work. Most in the waiting room were friends or family - each for the most part being greeted with an excited hug. It was the happiest waiting room I've ever been in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Go Elizabeth
I added her! Then saw your comment. We're on the same wave length.
Post a Comment