Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cake Decorating

Greg delivered Claire to her Young Women activity on Wednesday night. Claire was very excited. They were doing cake decorating, taught by the gal who made her birthday cake. The plan was for me to take Evan and his friend Brian to indoor soccer over at the church - at 7:00. But I'd be the one to pick up Claire at 8:30 and Greg would bring the boys home as he was going to end up at the church eventually. At 8:00 I received a phone call from Greg. He was decorating his own cake - would I please pick up Evan and Brian. So I did. And that meant, two cakes came home from the activity - Claire's and Greg's. And since Greg doesn't eat desserts - guess who took ownership of the cake - me! And I promptly cut a slice for myself.

So - here is the cake Greg decorated, minus some pieces.

Evan enjoying a piece.

No comments: