
We had dinner in the Washington DC area 6 nights in a row. Yep - we went to Washington DC for the kids' winter break - Sat Feb 14 - Friday Feb 20. It was a great trip! We have so many pictures. I just told Ryan via IM that I think we have over 1000 pictures - that's with two cameras and two cell phones. And I'm pretty sure there really is only about 20 different pictures, we all just took a ton of pictures of the same things over and over again. But - we will look through and post some of our favorites.
2 comments:
Claire, I love your hair.
LUCKIES!!!! I am SO jealous! I would LOVE to go to Washington DC and see ALL those sites. My mom forwarded me your email report from DC...what a blast! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Post a Comment