Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Going to the Drive-In

The Youngmen and Youngwomen had a night at the drive-in movie tonight. Their cars were made out of cardboard boxes. The idea; bring your "cars" to the church and watch a movie with your friends. I believe there was a bit of a competition as well but the night isn't over yet so I don't know if they had the competition or not. But Evan and Claire were excited for the event.

Here is Claire's choice of transportation - Flying Shoes.

Claire's fancy flying shoes.

Evan and Johnathan went all out making a flatbed truck. They're sitting in the back - on a folding couch on a huge piece of cardboard - I couldn't fit the whole thing in the picture. But the front of the truck sure is fun. They have head lights and all.

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

That sounds like such a fun activity!

The Wells said...

That looks like great fun. I will have to remember that!