I have two Peter Pan Agapanthus that are doing horribly - and Agapanthus is a "grow on the side of the highway" plant - they should be doing splendidly. So, my gardening friends and family, can you tell me what is going on? Parasite? Bug? Disease? It is not a test. I don't know what's up and I'd like to save the plants but I don't know what to do for them. And if they look too far gone, (really I've just got a picture of one), then I'll take them out and start again. But is it something in the soil? Will it just happen again? Give me some help. I've looked in my books and didn't find anything that looks like this but I'm sure it is common. Really, I'm convinced it is a common problem. Or maybe it is multiple problems...
There are little dirt piles (not high, you can see they're not high hardly even piles) along the edge where these plants are - I see tiny ants around but when I water - no ants come scurrying out like you'd expect.



2 comments:
Well, I would take one of them out and take it to the nursury so they can see. Or get out a magnifying glass and see if their are some bugs, or Maybe too much water. The side of the road does not get too much water. Doesn't yellowing of the leaves mean a lack of iron? Some ideas.
I was thinking too much water.
Post a Comment