Claire came home from the Youngmen Youngwomen activity and saw on the microwave that it was 9:09. So of course, we had to grab the camera. What were you doing at 9:09 on 9/9/09?
I was trying to read Wednesday Wars for a book club I'm hosting on Friday. I started it (a refesher) in the morning and so I was worried about getting at least half way through it before my eyes slammed shut!
6 comments:
I was sitting on my bed watching a Maureen O'Hara/Tyrone Powers movie "The Black Swan." Pirates and Beauty. Love it
I was interupting the watching of "The Black Swan". Then I did homework.
Me and Nathan were watching Monk online and eating popcorn. CUTE pictures!
Watching Smallville.
Helping Spencer learn to play the New World Symphony on the piano (simplified, of course.)
I was trying to read Wednesday Wars for a book club I'm hosting on Friday. I started it (a refesher) in the morning and so I was worried about getting at least half way through it before my eyes slammed shut!
Post a Comment