Have you seen this show? It's on BYU TV. I've seen one episode and it totally cracked me up but it is great. Here's a website. http://thefoodnanny.org/
Thanks for this post. Short and still oh so sweet.
I want the Food Nanny to come to my house. I want her to see how small my kitchen is...then help me organize it so I can be efficient and then help me make menus and shopping lists for the next year! Yes, that would be great! I would love our dinner times to evolve a little.
She came and did a RS Super Saturday fireside in Reno. I was not super impressed, but maybe that is because she was just in the begining of her business. Maybe she has gotten better.
3 comments:
I have never heard of it before but I am going to find it on my guide and DVR it so I can check it out.
Thanks for this post. Short and still oh so sweet.
I want the Food Nanny to come to my house. I want her to see how small my kitchen is...then help me organize it so I can be efficient and then help me make menus and shopping lists for the next year! Yes, that would be great! I would love our dinner times to evolve a little.
She came and did a RS Super Saturday fireside in Reno. I was not super impressed, but maybe that is because she was just in the begining of her business. Maybe she has gotten better.
Post a Comment