Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Ryan's Birthday

It's Ryan's birthday today. He turned 20. We're hoping he had a good day. I'm sure the package I sent him didn't make it on time. I'm sad about that. I've been thinking about him all day long.

You know - it's amazing he made it to 18. check this out


Thank goodness for adventurous boys.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Kathy, just because of your children you have had a very exciting life.

Kathy said...

I don't know if exciting is the right word - how about distressing? Granted I didn't know what was going on when it was going on. But I can't say ignorance is bliss because there's always this gnawing feeling that something crazy is going on somewhere.

Anonymous said...

That was a crazy video. When you wrote "It's amazing he made it to 18" I thought the video was gonna have some crazy biff. I was relieved when I watched and he made it safely to the bottom!

Becky said...

That is crazy! That thing looks like it is going pretty fast! Looks fun but scary. And it is amazing he didn't biff!

Kathy said...

That's what being a mom of teenagers is all about - worrying that someone is going to biff.