Our New Year's Eve was very quiet. Eric was in Sacramento with friends at a King's game and then stayed with a mission friend. Ryan was with friends in Lathrope. Claire was at a dance. Evan was home with Greg and me - all of us on our respective electronic devices doing whatever. Around 11:00ish I went to the couch, turned the TV on and promptly fell asleep - but just for a bit. I woke up at 11:45 and found local celebrations to watch. At midnight we watched fireworks in San Francisco. At 12:15 Greg left to pick up Claire and friends from the dance. About the same time Evan and I decided to call it a night. Walking through the kitchen we noticed the fizzy drinks we'd forgotten we had.
So, here's to our fizzy drinks.




Happy New Year!How was your New Year's celebration?
No comments:
Post a Comment