The show ran for 6 nights and one matinee - two weeks Thurs - Sat. The 2nd week the nights were sold out.
Claire was so tired, and many in the cast ended up sick. But the show went on. Including a switch in the lead female role, Golde. The girl cast for Golde for some reason was only able to participate the 1st week. Another friend from our ward was asked to fill in (they don't have regular understudies) and like the champ she is, the young woman learned the part in a week and practiced in the role once with everyone before her first night in the part. She did great.
This is Claire and Alexa - both played Mommas. Nothing like photoshopping, or whatever it is called, a photo to confuse your posterity. They'll think this is a picture of some great great great...grandmother who is the spitting image of Claire Diane Hardester.
3 comments:
I never realized that Claire's middle name was Diane, like yours. I begged Mom to name you Diana after my best friend at the time. She said no. I threw a fit. I begged for her to call you Diane. She said no. I threw a fit. I was so amazed that they (Mom and Dad) gave you the middle name Diane. Did I ever thank them, NO.
We watched Fiddler in Claire's honor last week. I acctually watched it once through with Matt and my parents and then again on my own but I skipped to the songs. I loved it! Good job Claire! I never did a school play but now I wish I had.
How cool! I love the photoshop picture to confuse the posterity.
Post a Comment