Friday, April 13, 2012

A Trip to the Flower Mart - Mt Eden Flower Company

Joslyn flew into San Jose today. Nancy, Claudia, Kelly and I picked her up at the airport and headed over to the flower mart to look at flowers for Jamie and Andy's wedding celebrations.

Flowers, flowers and more flowers equals -

HEA-van!!
























Are these roses naturally this blue? What do you think?


"Did you see these ones over here?"

"What do you think about these?"

Looking beautiful.

Checking out the ribbons and vases etc department.

Some very fun things over here. These fuzzy things came with their own sunglasses. :-)

Interesting merchandizing displays - these are silk flowers.

I loved the colors of this display - well, more than the colors -loved all of it.

Joslyn and all checking selections.

Final product. The flowers and colors are beautiful. Jamie and Andy I think will be very pleased, happy, satisfied - all those good positive "job well done" type feelings!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

What an awesome outing! HEA-van is being with all those awesome women AND the flowers! So fun to see selections, displays and Nanc, Claud, Jos, and Kell.

Blue roses...natural? I think not. But SO COOL!!!