Friday, January 4, 2013

A birthday guest

Callie made an appearance last night for the slicing of Greg's Birthday Crisp*.
She contributed a lot of energy to the gathering.
She did calm down but her appearance was short lived because I said she had to go back out.  Ryan petitioned his father saying, "It's your birthday..." but Greg said, "Respect your mother's request."   Ryan took her out and when he came back in said, "Callie is offended and just for that she says she's leaving."   which she is - and so is Ryan - both headed back to Provo today :-(  Eric left yesterday :-( Evan and Claire fly back tomorrow :-(   *Just in case anyone was wondering about Greg's no dessert rule - Crisp is not strictly a dessert - it can be considered breakfast food because it is really just upside down oatmeal.  

3 comments:

The Yuan Fam said...

Those pictures are funny!! I wonder if she'll ever be calm to start out. Hope everyone gets off safe; I'll bet it was great to have everyone home!!

Sandy said...

Oh, oh, She got her foot in the door.

Julie J. said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Uncle Greg!
I would have sent the dog out too.