We left the mountain top.
We had an escort - just a kindness - the caretaker looking out for us.
We drove to Jackson Hole via West Yellowstone.
Just in case you didn't know - the national parks are closed.
As we headed south out of Ashton toward Rexburg the snow on the ground melted away. The scenery was beautiful. Aspens turning yellow, pine trees green as green, those on mountains dusted with snow. We had snow on and off on the way to Driggs but most the way it was Fall scenery all around. Coming into Jackson area we were wowed by how beautiful it was. We knew we couldn't get into any national parks but we had to take the picture anyway - don't know why - but we did - along with everyone else doing the same thing! We're just curious - how far can we go? - this place - not very far.
I really wish we'd stopped to take some other pictures but I thought I could do that today.
But this is what is looks like today around Jackson.





No comments:
Post a Comment