We are sitting around feeling disgusted for the food choices we made yesterday. Claire bragging about all the ice cream she ate yesterday, said "We don't have any food that is good for us and tastes good." And Evan added "We don't have any food that is bad for us. We ate it all." So... guess it's time to go to the grocery store.
Have any food ideas that taste good and are good for you, comment please. We're desperate.
4 comments:
Those costco cherries sure were good. Maybe you could pick the neighbor's cherries that are on your side of the fence.
I love eggs. boil them up and eat them or make deviled eggs or make deviled egg sandwiches.
Get costco rolls and ham and cheese. A Ham and cheese sandwich tastes good all the time if you have sweet pickles.
Peter loves hot pockets but he is trying to cut down.
Fugi apples cut up with lime juice sprinkled over the top. Yummy.
Frozen bannana dipped in chocolate shell.
Cereal, chocolate milk, bake some cookies.
Frozen pizzas. Or make your own with canned biscuits or canned pizza dough.
Some ideas
Aunt Sandy
I have been into fruit and yogurt smoothies lately. Yummy and good for you.
And last week I had a pampered Chef party and we made a delicious Garden Fresh Pizza. It was so good. I'll email you the recipe if you want it.
I sympathize with your plyth. I too have nothing good to eat.and we have been to the store.
Kelsey wanted me to tell you that Pot pies are always good!
Post a Comment