Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jeepers


There's a "new" vehicle out in front of our house. It's a Willys Jeep. Greg, Ryan and some of Ryan's friends went up to Santa Rosa on Monday evening to pick it up at Ross and Emily's to tow it back to San Jose. This Jeep is legendary. One day, Greg will have to tell the story. And the legend continues; Ryan and friends took turns riding and pushing it around the neighborhood in the middle of the night, once they got it home. And, it hadn't been out front 24 hours before someone stopped and left a note on blue painters tape taped to the dash saying, "If you're interested in selling...please call..."

Wow!

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

Who Knew?!

Anonymous said...

Moab, here we come!

Aunt Sandy

DaneandLiz said...

That looks like so much fun! I'll bet Greg is pretty excited about it.

Matthew Johnson said...

I'm usually not a big fan of jeeps. In fact, I usually can't stand them. Probably because I don't fit in them, for one. But, that jeep is awesome!