Saturday, June 14, 2008

Claire's Birthday




Today is Claire's Birthday!!!Woohoo!She's 14 and get a load of this cake!!! It matches her bedspread!!!She is SOOOOOO excited! Her day started how all birthdays should start, cleaning the church at 8:30 in the morning. She got to have pancakes with buttermilk syrup and chocolate milk for breakfast. She also went shopping with her mother to pick out some new makeup!!!She was very excited about that too. Tonight she is going to take a dip in the pool with her friends and watch "Little Rascals". So far it's her favorite birthday ever out of the fourteen years she's lived. And we know what's for dinner tonight...PIZZA!!!
Claire's cake was made by Olga Philips-if you want to check out some of her other creations click on this link http://philipsfamily.net/pages/op.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahoo...you r so smart to have a blog...and it looks wunnerful wunnerful! 2 grads and 1 birthday - what an exciting time. and pizza for dinner sounds absolutely wonderful. i luff u all. ant diane

Anonymous said...

ha! i'm not anonymous, but i pushed the wrong button...this is 2 complicated 4 me...ant diane trying to answer a blog! fyi: it won't let me send it without using 'anonymous'.

Julie J. said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE CLAIRE IS 14!!!

TMB said...

I love that you are now a blogging family!! It will be fun to see what you are doing. Claire did a fabulous job designing. The grad pics are so cute, I loved them. Claire CONGRATS on your first dance, and the new MaKe-Up....exciting times. :) Your friend did a good job on your hair, you look very cute. I LOVE the Cake, cutest I have ever seen!