Friday, August 15, 2008

Aloha! Ryan's Home

Ryan has arrived home for a short break between Summer term and Fall semester at BYU Hawaii. He'll be here for about 9 days. So - what did Ryan do as soon as we stepped into the house? Any guesses? I'll show you.

First, he took his bags to his room where he quickly picked up a guitar and strummed a few chords.


Then to the piano to play a new song (new to me anyway)


Then back to the bedroom to take the picture of him playing the guitar since I didn't think of recording all of this until after he was at the piano and then while he was playing I thought "I want a picture with Ryan." Look at us in our baseball caps - is it any wonder he wears one all the time?



Then to stand under the fun sign that Claire made for him.
Last off, to McDonald's with his siblings - sorry, no pictures of that.
Welcome Home Ryan!

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

professor?

Kathy said...

yeah - like college professor