Eaz et ay too mah?

Noooo
It's Burnt Monkey Bread!

Emily said that I could do this, so to me it meant it was fool proof. So I guess we all know what that means - It isn't fool proof and I'm a fool - or it is fool proof, but there's still another level of ineptness after fool and that's where you find my name. Even our little 4 year old visitor could tell, "That's burnt!" as I'm looking at it thinking "I wonder if it's OK that dark?"
I guess I shouldn't have gone back to bed after I put it in the oven. Hey, the middle part was good!
2 comments:
what is monkey bread - every single picture looks yummy! I want some monkey bread!
the recipe is on our blog - from the newport vacation - I made it with rhodes dough you pile the frozen rolls in a bundt pan, with buttery brown sugar etc in between layers - the rolls rise together and when it's done cooking you pull the rolls apart from the ring of sticky bread/rolls it is really yummy, if you don't burn it
Post a Comment