I thought I'd share our Christmas lights. Evan is our creative mind and hard worker. He put the lights up December 1st. He has finally stopped asking if we might buy some more. The blow up Santa was the last purchase. I think we have plenty of lights to last us a long time. We'll see what happens after the holiday though. Evan tells me Greg said he'd take him out to the after Christmas sales. Sounds like Greg needs a little talkin' to.
Lovely Lights Ev! Thank You!
(oh, a little blurry for you? You'd think I was driving by when I took these pictures...there are some close ups later)

Up on the House Top...
It's a deer if you can't tell. His head turns back and forth.

It's a snowman if you can't tell. He just stands there doing nothing but being cheery.

It's a penguin - and I know you can tell. His wings flap up and down, but it is barely perceptible. The penguin is in honor of Ryan's childhood love of penguins.
Can't forget the flowers. No lights but they're pretty anyway.

2 comments:
Wow, Evan, the lights look great, but you missed a spot or two.
Julie - don't encourage him like that! You have to say - it is perfect, and you don't need anymore lights or anything.
Post a Comment