Had word from Ryan that it is raining kind of hard in
Laie. So hard that the bottom floor of his dorm started to flood. Lucky for him, his room is higher up. Too bad for those on the first floor though. And, the testing center is/was closed! Not good anytime but especially the last days of finals. He says no cars are floating away or anything like that, but he and friends did go skim boarding on the grass. He shared some pictures.
The Dorm
2 comments:
Glad his room was higher up! We have friends that we knew in China and the husband is a professor at BYU-Hawaii. Their home was completely flooded, but they were lucky to get out without anyone being hurt.
When I heard about this though, I did immediately think of Ryan!!
-Andrea
Oh, I see. Andrea has time to comment but not time to post on her blog. You are going to leave the US and go back to China for Christmas before we get hear about Thanksgiving and finals.
Post a Comment