Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mother's Day Comes Early

I went to the temple Saturday morning on a Stake Relief Society trip and came home in the early afternoon to this site...It's a potting bench! I told Greg on Friday that I wanted a Potting Bench for Mother's Day and that I needed it sooner than later, that I'd get it for myself and he said "Let me and the kids get it..." And they did! And they put it together in our family room because it started raining.

Isn't it wonderful?! I love it.

And - really - none too soon - it is Spring in San Jose.

Actually, these daffodils have already faded - I took these pictures when we got back from DC a month ago. But we had a cool February and early March - so they lasted a good long time - very nice for us here.

But there is plenty of yellow to be seen elsewhere - it really is a sign of Spring in our yard (all the weeds too - time to get cracking weeding and planting...I have seeds ready to go...)

Yay Spring!

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a nice hubby!! Spring is in the air here too. Getting nice and muggy!