The everyday question that gets no answer.
That first picture is about how old Claire was when I first met her! So crazy how time flies.
She is so grown up and beautiful!
Geez Claire, when were you gonna let us know you had a sister!! You both are so beautiful and I may have to recreate that picture with me and Maya. I love that you're sitting in a clam shell.
Those are THE CUTEST pictures EVER! Two beauties in a clam shell.
How fun, Claire and her mom are both beauties. Love that you have the same picture to compare. You will have to go to the same spot every 5 years. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That first picture is about how old Claire was when I first met her! So crazy how time flies.
She is so grown up and beautiful!
Geez Claire, when were you gonna let us know you had a sister!! You both are so beautiful and I may have to recreate that picture with me and Maya. I love that you're sitting in a clam shell.
Those are THE CUTEST pictures EVER! Two beauties in a clam shell.
How fun, Claire and her mom are both beauties. Love that you have the same picture to compare. You will have to go to the same spot every 5 years. :)
Post a Comment