My niece Becky blogged about the movie Goonies today. At the end of the post she commented that she thinks they'd love to live in Astoria. Wait - I thought Goonies was filmed in Cambria? Why do I think that? I did a search - Astoria Oregon, Cambria CA. They did film in Bodega Bay but that is not near Cambria. I guess they both end in "ia" and that must be my confusion. ;-p
This is the interesting yet kind of disturbing thing. I have gotten three calls to my *cell* phone today with the area code from Astoria. Same number each time. Please - who do we know in Oregon, besides Andy? His area code is 408. And the fact whoever doesn't leave a message leads me to believe it is some telemarketer.
Do you think there is anyway that my search for Astoria could have led to this? How would they get my cell number? I really don't think it is linked to anything. But then again, I returned a shirt to Macy's the other day and the lady scanned a sticker that told her my credit card number. (I know, not the same thing but still...)
Is it just a coincidence?
2 comments:
I hate when things like that freak you out! I hope it's just a strange coincidence.
I think it's a strange coincidence. I keep getting calls from Delaware. No coincidence with anything there but kind of annoying.
Post a Comment