Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Change of Scenery
Well, sort of a change - it's the same but different.
Greg was involved with business all day. So I was on my own.
The place was not busy so I felt like I almost had the beach to myself.
I spent sometime pool side but all afternoon to sunset I was on the beach. The water was so calm - and nearly no one around - it was so peaceful. I read, and snorkeled,(just a short time - it was murky but I could see there were a lot of fish). As the day grew to an end fish started jumping - was crazy - like they were skipping over the water. And little tiny ones were right up by shore there little heads poking out - they looked like water bubbles.
Greg came back for me around 7pm. We had dinner with a couple of the people he'd been meeting with. Was a fun spot - right near the beach, tables in the sand, and turtles hanging out on shore.
The last sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment