Greg and I are back to an empty nest. Eric has been in Utah all summer with occasional visits to San Jose. Ryan headed back to Provo this morning. And Evan and Claire are on missions - Evan in Indiana and Claire in Provo MTC. So where does that leave Greg and me? On our way to Big Sky Montana of course.
We flew to Bozeman with a lay over in Seattle. SeaTac has this great giant window that looks west over the tarmac. We sat and watched planes come and go as the sun went down. I did get what I thought would be a lovely picture of the sunsetting but ended up, with the window spotted as it was and the camera really a phone, looking more like the tail of a plane had burst into flame. So I didn't post that. But I did get a picture of the cool window and common area for plane watching - and a Greg not realizing I was taking a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment