Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Christmas Carol

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach."

GHOSTS of CHRISTMAS PAST

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child himself."


Eric 12/88

Eric and Ryan 12/90

Evan, Eric and Ryan 12/92

The Hardesters 12/94


GHOSTS of CHRISTMAS PRESENT


"I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy... A merry Christmas to every-body! A happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!"


Elder Ryan Hardester 12/09

Eric, Evan, Claire 12/09 (and yes that's Jos - and Andy was on the field too)


GHOSTS of CHRISTMAS FUTURE

"His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him."

Eric - car designer extraordinaire

Ryan - music mogul

Evan - rich guy...with a dog

Claire - BYU student

"It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless Us, Every One!""

4 comments:

The Wells said...

I love the picture with Eric and Ryan with the banana chair guarding the Christmas Tree.

Julie J. said...

I love it! Cute and clever. I remember those little people well.

Becky said...

Perfect pictures to go with a perfect story! This is my most favorite version of the Christmas Carol now!

Really? That's what it looks like in California right now! Sunny, with shorts and short sleeves? Oh how I've forgotten...I am so jealous!

Meg said...

I love this post!