This is a "foothill" in front of our "big" mountain - Mt. Umunhum. It is cold here. Ha - I know you're all saying "boo hoo" but it is cold. And the snow of course is exciting. And it is supposed to be colder tomorrow.
This is a shot down our street.
OK - I found this picture - see that very first foothill? That is where our snow is!!...was...
4 comments:
Ummmm.....so, are we still scared of global warming? Ha!
That's exciting! But, mostly because you got to see and then it went away....I wish ours would go away. I hate driving it...and people get CRAZY!
All the global warming people would say that the snow is because of global warming... IF the polar ice cap weren't melting there wouldn't be the cold moiture there to snow on CA... Remember when it snowed on us down in the neighborhoods back in '98? Now that was awesome. Did it reach your neighborhood?
Wow!! Do I need to send you a picture of what it looks like here??! Arthur's mom just came into town and she will be an ice cube for the next week.
Where we say snow down to 4,000 feet you can beat us by saying snow down to 500 feet. I remember how exciting it was to wake up to snow one Christmas day in San Jose.
It was when we lived on Tilden Dr. So I was younger than 12. Somewhere in the late 50s early 60s. It was magical.
Post a Comment