That looks like it was WAY fun! I totally miss the beach and I think the last time I was there was almost 4 years ago! Just after we got back from Japan and Nathan came and got me in San Jose. Shoot that's too long!!!
Love the metal detectors! What a fun day. I wish we could have joined you. Lois would have loved eating some sand! :) And we're fun? You guys are totally AWESOME! Hope to see you soon!
4 comments:
That looks like it was WAY fun! I totally miss the beach and I think the last time I was there was almost 4 years ago! Just after we got back from Japan and Nathan came and got me in San Jose. Shoot that's too long!!!
Next time we go to the beach, we want to take your kids to dig the holes for our kids. That looks so fun!!!
And I think my favorite picture is of Uncle Greg!
Love the metal detectors! What a fun day. I wish we could have joined you. Lois would have loved eating some sand! :) And we're fun? You guys are totally AWESOME! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment