Friday, June 4, 2010

Claudia Graduated!!!

Claudia graduated from the Cabrillo College Dental Hygeine program on Friday June 4, 2010.

GO CLAUDIA!!!

Kelly provided lovely music for us all while we waited for the ceremony to begin and she played again for us when it was over. She did a great job - beautiful music!

Look who else was there. Joslyn flew in from WA on Friday morning, Jeff came home from Idaho and Andy from New York, they arrived on Thursday night. It was a total surprise to Claudia.

Claudia with a thank you gift from her fellow classmates. Claudia was responsible for any thank yous that needed to go out from their class. Thus they were thanking her for her thank yous.

She's getting her pin.
The new graduates taking The Dental Hygiene Oath.







Way to go Claudia! Good luck on your boards. You can do it!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Kathy, thank you so much for the pictures of claudia's graduation. I wish I could have been there to.

Becky said...

Great pictures! I feel like I was there! Good job Claudia!

What is Jos doing in Washington?