
Ends up Greg was at the store getting a bday gift for me - look what else I got.
The Rest of the Story -
The iPhone 4S came out on Friday. Steve Wozniak was at the front of the "stay all night" line to get his phone. My gift from Greg is an AppleTV?? I totally do not know what it is, even after having it explained to me I still don't quite get it. When I opened the gift I said "...I get a gadget?...this looks like something Dad wants..." We all laughed. Then I pulled out the signed card. Fun surprise. Then Greg told me that when Mr. Wozniak signed the card his wife asked, "Is this gift for your wife? or is it really for you?"
Funny!
Greg can say it really is for me because he is not a fan of TV.
1 comment:
Cool. I don't know what an apple TV is either, but I'm sure it's awesome and that I want one. And I had to google that Wozniak guy too. And all the stories that came up about him were about him being first in like the the iphone 4S. Greg is where it's happening!
Post a Comment