We went to Natural Bridges State Park. It was a beautiful afternoon.


Natural Bridges State Beach

The Monarch Grove Boardwalk
It is so quiet, we were using our "butterfly" voices.Butterflies everywhere but for the most part always on the move! And ones that did stop, were difficult to photograph with my camera - just not close enough.
You're right, there aren't any butterflies in the shot, but the berries are pretty.
Claire is ready for a butterfly to land on her nose.
Very picturesque - the entire grove.
Getting ready for a shot.
Tricky to balance.



The Rest of the Story -
We went in style - Greg borrowed a convertible from a co-worker. Was so fun!
Claire had plans back in San Jose, she needed to be home before 5. We'd pictured ourselves having "fishy" like food on a pier but we had Panda Express instead, was quicker. Greg and I shared a plate with the idea that we'd go to dinner back in San Jose.
Claire went off for her fun. I got settled on the couch. We had Taco Bell for dinner. My request. Greg was not happy but it was my birthday so I won.
2 comments:
That looks so fun! I would love to go see that and I know Sam would too. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a fun day! Marley and I would love to go there too.
What I wouldn't give for some Panda Express!
Post a Comment