I used to NOT be a fan of raffia and in the past 5 years I have fallen in LOVE. It's much cooler than string and often more fun than ribbon. Really, so much texture and body. And a little goes a long way.
I was just looking at the previous posts' picture...are those cupcakes in the picture? AHHH! It's 4am, can't sleep AND now I REALLY want a cupcake. Why did I look at that picture...I had already seen it!
1 comment:
I used to NOT be a fan of raffia and in the past 5 years I have fallen in LOVE. It's much cooler than string and often more fun than ribbon. Really, so much texture and body. And a little goes a long way.
I was just looking at the previous posts' picture...are those cupcakes in the picture? AHHH! It's 4am, can't sleep AND now I REALLY want a cupcake. Why did I look at that picture...I had already seen it!
Post a Comment