Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka

Nooooo - I'm not in Hawaii. I could have been but I'm not. Greg is though - just for a couple days and he sent me pictures of a lovely site from where he's having dinner and his fancy meal.


I should have taken a picture of the view from my window and what I had for dinner but I didn't. It's dark now so won't work, and I ate my dinner :-) It was a lovely day in San Jose though. And Top Ramen was delicious!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

What does that mean when someone turns down the opportunity to go to Hawaii? They have been too many times already?

Kathy said...

No - it means they've gone on a 3 day trip to hawaii with their husband who works most of the time so knows it's not as fun as it sounds.

Julie J. said...

Next time, tell Gregg to call me, I would love to have a "not fun time" in Hawaii.

Becky said...

Love that view! I'll take it!