Sunday, February 26, 2012

Create

This is an old mormon message - probably one of the first ones I ever saw. I used it in a young women lesson today. It's so good. I had to share it more, even though I'm sure you've seen it already - you can't be reminded of this message enough.



It's made from excerpts from a talk - here is link to the talk - happiness your heritage

1 comment:

Becky said...

I LOVE that Mormon Message. I think that was the first one I ever saw too! I loved that whole talk too. I remember hearing it at the Relief Society broadcast in Lincoln. Our Lincoln apartment was our first home. Our own home. And cleaning, organizing and decorating our own home was so fun and sometimes we had to be creative, especially when it came to space.

I love how he says something like "you think you're not creative? Think again." I've never thought I was creative,until this talk really got me to think about how being a wife and mother pulls creativity from you. It's amazing.

Love love love it. Thanks for posting it and reminding me. I definitely needed it.