The everyday question that gets no answer.
SO HILARIOUS!!!! O'Brien's hair is too much! I couldn't stop laughing. And everyone going crazy in the kitchen and the cook splashes flour on her face. It's all TOO funny!
Have you seen part two. Still hilarious!
Julie - thanks for the heads up on episode 2. I did notice that the first one was epsiode 1, I don't know why I didn't go looking for the 2nd one. So funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO HILARIOUS!!!! O'Brien's hair is too much! I couldn't stop laughing. And everyone going crazy in the kitchen and the cook splashes flour on her face. It's all TOO funny!
Have you seen part two. Still hilarious!
Julie - thanks for the heads up on episode 2. I did notice that the first one was epsiode 1, I don't know why I didn't go looking for the 2nd one.
So funny!
Post a Comment