I went to Uvas Canyon today for the first time ever - can you believe that? Well, you can if you've never heard of it. It is a county park about 40 minutes from home. It has camping and trails, and lovely little waterfalls. Liz and Dane had visited there recently and I had seen their pictures. It was so pretty I was curious to check it out. Claire, Liz, Maxwell, Kaitlyn and I went this morning.
We had my sixth grade party there and our ward had a family camp out there once. You must have gone to that, you just didn't know it. Do they still have the big raised swimming pool?
2 comments:
We had my sixth grade party there and our ward had a family camp out there once. You must have gone to that, you just didn't know it. Do they still have the big raised swimming pool?
Cool!
Post a Comment