Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday

What to do on a Sunday? Go to church of course. There is a ward meets very near here. We had 9am starting time. We went for a short drive afterward and then set up camp in our room for the most part. Left-overs from last night for lunch.
Fabulous sunset.
In the evening we went on an audio tour of the art in the hotel. Getting around to the various art pieces proved to be confusing but the art was interesting.
When ever we go somewhere, Greg is in the habit of asking if there are any complimentary upgrades. He's been doing this for years and years. And so often we are given the upgrade! I know - why? I don't know. Anyway, this trip being no different than any other, he asked for a complimentary upgrade and at the time there were none available. A couple days later someone called to say that they still were not able to arrange the upgrade. I was thinking we were fine where we are so no worries. But tonight - we arrived to our room and there was a card and a pretty box -
In the card was an apology that they were not able to arrange for the upgrade. In the box -

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ummmmmm......have you died!?!?!?

AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!

Tropical hikes!
Pool side yummy lunch!
Lazy Sunday in a hotel!
Complimentary upgrade in the form of CHOCOLATE! I do not see how that is NOT an upgrade!
Scented sun tan lotion on tap!
Snorkeling!
Waterfalls!

{sigh}

I'm so glad you are posting all about it! I love seeing and reading about it!