I think this bug eaten log looks like some kind of map.
We saw a lot of elk.
If you look closely, you can see the few elk down in the grass.
We made it to the north side of the park and stopped at Mammoth Hot Springs for a treat.
We saw several bison but too far away to get a picture
until we came across this guy who was eating by the side of the road.
We were still in the park as the sun went down and at sundown we were passing Gibbon Field, there are two bison way out there but it was the sunset that caught our attention.
We made it to our accommodations in Big Sky. It's a little cabin up top a mountain.
Comfy!












1 comment:
What great pictures!! I love the comfy pic. I think those are the real pics that people wanna take while their on vacation...lounging around :-)
Post a Comment