Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Tag

We saw this "tag" game on niece/cousin Julie's Blog and thought it sounded like fun.
1. Add a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and any member of our family had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

I totally remember telling you all about the Sixth sense. And I remember saying this alot, "Oh, I forgot to tell you this part...." And then going back to tell you.
I have very fond memories of that period of time where you had to be out of your little Leigh house but couldn't get into your new house yet, so you stayed with us. We would all pile onto my mom's bed to watch TV, probably Oprah, and you would join us and bring treats with you.
I have good memories of babysitting your kids... but they might not be good memories for them. I was a fierce babysitter.

The Wells said...

I have a very vivid memory of learning "Miss Mary Mack" from Aunt Kathy. It may be jumbled with other memories, but I'm sure it was when you were at BYU and Grandpa was living in the condos behind the Beauty School in Provo. I also think we were in the back of a truck either coming or going from a birthday party for another Aunt.