I put up decorations in the house the week after Thanksgiving.
No tree yet - I put it off for a bit but now it is time. I've done this for the past several years, stewed about getting a fake tree. The fake trees are so beautiful these days and with the lights on them already?! Should be an easy answer - get a fake tree. But I can't seem to do it. I love the smell of a real tree and when the holiday is over we just set it out on the curb.
Do you have all your decorations up? Real or fake tree?
I've done most of the shopping but there won't be many surprises for the kids this year. Eric, Claire and Ryan know pretty much what they're getting. I did a bunch of shopping online. Nice to get it done that way but within a day of making the orders our neighborhood watch leader sent out a warning email saying that packages are being taken from doorsteps. Niiiiiice. Granted the shopping online eliminates having to go out to the store but I didn't want to be kept from going out at all!
How is your shopping going?
Do you participate in a Secret Santa exchange?
We don't. Bah humbug ;-)
The music is good. I listen while driving around town. I bought David Archuletta with MoTab - it is nice but no new favorites from it. I still am loving Josh Groban.
Anyone have a new favorite Christmas song?
All the college boys will be home by Thursday night. They are just happy to have a break from school.
How are your kids doing with Christmas anticipation?
Steven's getting married in a week!
We are very excited for that.
2 comments:
Soooo....I had a comment.
And it was too long to post.
Got a warning that said, "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Must be at most 4,096 characters."
Soooo....my answers to your questions will be posted on Thursday...on my blog. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I copied and pasted my comment into WORD and it is two pages...kinda long. Sorry.
Great post!
I love you and miss you!
YEA!!! FOR!!!! STEVE!!!! Wish we could be there. Not only to share in Steve's joy but also to SEE EVERYONE! I am betting it will be SO fun and SO joyous!
I am listening to Josh Groban too on Grooveshark.com I just love him. I keep getting a pop up box asking me if I am still here. I have been listening for three days to all his albums not just Christmas.
Post a Comment