I was going to try to link the ear wax story so you could get the real account. But I realized it would take forever to find it, me having no recollection of when it was posted by the story teller. So I'll do my best to retell it.
Original story teller is Julie Johnson
Sam Johnson is the main character
Setting - Julie, Becky and Sam - headed somewhere in the car
Becky, having the interest in ears she does, was poking around Sam's ear and scolded Julie for the amount of wax she found in his ear. Sam, a little tike at the time, asked his mother why he had wax in his ear. Julie explained the purposes of wax, one being to keep bugs out to which Sam urgently asked that Becky put the wax back in.
(something like that anyway)
2 comments:
I vaguely remember this situation! So funny!
What a weird kid! Ha! I kinda remember this too and I can hear an echo in my head of his high pitched voice screeching, Put it back! Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment