Ryan, and his girl friend Cara, and I went to Filoli on Friday. It was the start of "Daffodil Daydreams" It was so beautiful.
There is a ballroom. You can see there's a grand piano as well. Who's that playing the piano?
Ryan! It was just sitting there, no one playing. It was calling his name. Ryan asked the Docent in the room if he could play and she said sure - they had expected someone to play that day but the person didn't show up. Lucky us, and everyone else who passed through - we got to listen to Ryan's beautiful music.
It was a great day.
4 comments:
That looks heavenly! So peaceful and beautiful!
I love flowers! Reminds me of the Tulip fest we got to go to once.
Julie - I loved the tulip fest post. I'd love to go to that. I thought about your post while I was at Filoli.
Where is Filoli? WHere i Ryan? Who is the girlfriend? Is it serious?
Post a Comment