Ta Da!
I haven't used it yet. I do carry it in my purse though. I took it out at the grocery store the other day and quickly put it away. I didn't want to put food in it. :-p I guess it will be my "use at the mall" bag. I haven't been back out shopping anywhere besides a grocery store since way back in Jan. I've still yet to see how that goes, carrying clothes etc out in my own bag.
3 comments:
Cute! I've been thinking the bag lady needs a collection of cute and unique reusable bags.
Allynn has a bag like that for her PE clothes. She can throw the bag in with the laundry so it does not start to smell like a locker.
Liz - I'm glad you mentioned that. Washing it. Why didn't I think of it. I could use it for food couldn't I?!
And I like Becky's idea of a collection - Greg just had shivers run through his body I'm sure - but that would be fun!
Post a Comment