She did it - she graduated on Thursday, June 7th, from Leigh High School - just like that - in the blink of an eye - she grew up and then walked across a stage - and walked off a graduate.
She really is beautiful, you both are. Fun pictures. What happy memories we have while they are young and then off they go out into the world, and drive a "something" that gets more than 1000 mpg or graduate from high school...It is exciting and sentimental.
Claire, you're gorgeous!! Is that the same track and field that I graduated on?? It looks so nice....it was all broke down when I walked across the stage.
4 comments:
Don't you just love those flower Leis? They smell so good. She looks radiant. Another bird ready to fly the nest.
She really is beautiful, you both are. Fun pictures. What happy memories we have while they are young and then off they go out into the world, and drive a "something" that gets more than 1000 mpg or graduate from high school...It is exciting and sentimental.
I LOVE the picture of your excited faces! Beautiful!
Claire, you're gorgeous!! Is that the same track and field that I graduated on?? It looks so nice....it was all broke down when I walked across the stage.
Post a Comment