Ooooh, time to go home. Marisha flew home to CO on Thursday afternoon. The Tremonton crowd left early Friday morning to drive back. We packed up and were out the door around 9:30. Check out was at 10:00 so the others were on their way soon after I'm sure.
Having had such a horrendous traffic experience the night before, we left giving ourselves what we thought was plenty of time to get to LAX for our 12:35 departure. And it was plenty of time! Thank you! So much time we didn't know what to do with ourselves, we're not use to getting to the airport at the recommended arrival time. Our drive up to LAX took what a 50 mile drive should take - about an hour! We got the car returned, rode the shuttle to the airport, got all checked in and then waited and waited to 12:35. What to do while you wait? Eat of course...
We were home to San Jose by 2:00.
And that's what I did for summer vacation.
1 comment:
It was fun to relive our vacation. Great memories, write-up and pictures. I am ready to go again, soon.
Love, Grandma/Judy
Post a Comment