Thursday, December 1, 2011
Up on the House Top
San Jose is experiencing high wind. We were warned about it on Monday and it started to bluster yesterday and it really is very windy - the wooshing sound in the sky kind of windy. We have corrugated plastic sheets covering the sky light in our entry. Too much sun and heat for the summer so we cover the window. Winter - we take them down. Well - one of the boys, usually Evan, takes them down (and puts them up for that matter). The wind has been rattling the sheets. It was noisy and I also worried they'd blow away. So, when Claire got home I made her go up. Actually, I got the ladder out and said I needed her to hold it but she graciously volunteered to go up herself. Up she went, and then she sat, and then she sat and sat. She liked it up there! Like Evan likes it up there.

Thanks Claire. And Evan - you still have your "put the lights up" job. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Claire. I like to sit on the roof too. I've done it a couple of times at my mom's house in AF. Peaceful.
My friend blogged about the wind storm they had in her neighborhood last night. No electricity. She has a daughter Marley's age and then twin boy and girl 15 months old. That's why she was so saddened about not having the kiddie shows.
http://bcmckell.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment