Sunday, January 17, 2010

Codependence?

In light of the recent cooking post - here is one reason why cooking dinner doesn't take top priority with me - My husband is perfectly happy with grilled cheese - and he'll make it. Some might say he's an enabler - but I consider myself lucky to have a husband who goes with the flow.



The grilled cheese was yummy. This was lunch today after out Stake Conference. With it being a "different" Sunday for the Bishop we had him for most of the afternoon. Tri-tip was on the menu for dinner, and we did keep to that menu. But the Bishop wanted to make grilled cheese for lunch. I know that doesn't fit with the dinner theme - but he really will do this at dinner time.

2 comments:

Becky said...

YUMMY! An enabler! Ha! I think that just plain supportive and loving! We had grilled cheese for lunch yesterday too!

Meg said...

grilled cheese is the best Sunday lunch - especially with Ramen.

actually, grilled cheese is often our Sunday dinner :)