What to blog about? It is a little after 9pm and my plan for a post today got away from me because I had a busy morning, then was making dinner for missionaries that were coming at 5pm (which they did and it was great) and then I zoned on it and then when I thought about it my kids were using the computer. So here I am - my first chance back and I don't want to stay up late late to get my original plan posted. Tomorrow.
I have the book Eat this Not That in front of me. We gave it to Greg for his birthday. Claire is the one who really wanted it and I wouldn't buy it for her but she suggested it be a gift for her dad and I was fine with that.
Have you heard of the book?
We have been watching the author on several talk show segments the past year and find it fascinating but gross. It might help us. Except I see that the Egg McMuffin is a best choice for a breakfast sandwich. I hadn't planned on eating one but now I want one. I do love them. And Greg showed me a Black Angus slick with coupons for good deals and right there in big colorful print is one of those appetizer trays that will kill you. We've decided we can eat it but promise ourselves we'll walk on the treadmill afterward. So - that's progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment